APK-KM Truck Based Container Loader-Transporter
Truck Based Container Loader-Transporter APK-KM comprises a scissors lift and a fully powered platform mounted on the transporter’s chassis.
APK-KM is a multi-purpose cargo-handling vehicle for the following container types: 2АК-1.5, LD3, LD3-46, LD7, spoon dollies PA-1.5, PA-3 and pallets with the following dimensions: 60.4"х125", 88"х125", 96"х125".
It services the following aircrafts IL-86, IL-96, TU-204, TU-214, B-747, B-767, B-777, B-707, DC-10, A-300, A-310, A-320, A-321, A-330/340 and all similar aircrafts, subject to applicable sill heights of cargo hatches.
- Suitable for both lower and upper decks.
- APK-KM platform moves lengthwise and crosswise to ensure safety when connecting it to an aircraft. A vehicle operator can stop the transporter 400 to 600 mm away from a cargo hatch, lift the platform and start moving it slowly towards an aircraft. The platform is equipped with a contact sensor that, when activated, would block any further movements, should a vehicle operator make a mistake.
- Wide-side loading of pallets (B-767EP) is possible, subject to extra platforms installed.
- The platform is fitted with demountable side platforms and rail guards.
- Load capacity is 7000 kg.
- APK-KM needs less time to cover greater distances on apron, if compared to a standard low-floor loader. Large chassis clearance ensures better manoeuvrability.
- APK-KM can be deployed in emergency situations, such as runway overruns.
- Reduced operating costs. One APK-KM vehicle can easily substitute at least 6 apron service vehicles (a high-loader, a pushback tug, container and pallet trucks). Maintenance of commercial chassis is easier and cheaper.
Unlike double-deck container loaders that have very high apron requirements and are usually not equipped with closed cabins, with vehicle operators having to deal with the weather, APK-KM equipped with a closed cabin with a greater road clearance operates effectively regardless of apron surface and weather conditions.
Deployment of APK-KM at Airports
Truck Based Container Loader-Transporters APK-KM have been successfully deployed at many airports in Russia and the CIS, such as Vnukovo, Krasnoyarsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Surgut, Tashkent, Samarkand, Tolmachevo, Vladivostok, Koltsovo, Kazan, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Norilsk, Anadyr, Khabarovsk, Pulkovo and Magadan.
Wide working temperature range
Experience and traditions
Up-to-date design solutions
Price / Quality
In compliance with standards