You benefit from our profound knowledge in the field of Baggage Handling Systems (BHS).
Starting from the scratch up to the installation of the finished system at your airport: we accompany you!
As the number of passengers grows, many airports are facing the problem of increasing the capacity of systems of treating the baggage in the passenger terminal. Over the last 20 years of its work on the market, LAS-1 Company has participated in developing of technological layouts and delivering equipment to more than 80 airports in Russia and CIS-countries.
On the basis of our experience, new typical technological layouts of various performance levels, enabling to define the needed equipment and its configuration at the first approach.
An overview of our performance is given below:
- Equipment for Passenger Check-in Service and Baggage Handling in the Airport Terminals
- Passenger and Baggage Check-in
- Baggage Handling for Departing Passengers
- Basic Principles of Determination of Productivity of Flow Diagrams of Baggage Handling
- Flight Information Display System and Navigation System
- Waiting Room and Departure GatesSpecial and Border Control
- Baggage Reclaim carousels
- Technological Furniture
- Modern Approach to Terminal Design
- Passenger trafic modulation inside the terminal
- Baggage Handling System Modelling
Wide working temperature range
Experience and traditions
Up-to-date design solutions
Price / Quality
In compliance with standards
Passenger Stairs with Lifting System for PRM
Deicing and Anti-icing Equipment
Self-Propelled Passenger Stairs
AK-20 Container Transporter
Aircraft Loader APK-10
Self-propelled belt loader, KLS-6
APK-KB Main Deck Container Loader-Transporter
Self-Propelled Container Loader-Transporter SPK-36