APK-KB Main Deck Container Loader-Transporter
Main Deck Container Loader-Transporter APK-KB is a next-generation version of transporters APK-10K, APK-K and APK-KM. It is a front-end vehicle with an increased cargo-carrying capacity, suitable for through-loading of containers either from the front or from the rear.
It can be used to load containers onto other vehicles.
- It is designed to handle the following container types LD1, LD2, LD3, LD3-46 and pallets up to 125”x96” in size. Suitable for servicing lower decks with sill heights ranging from 1,700 to 3,700 mm.
- It services the following aircrafts А310, А319, A320, A321, А330, А340, B 747, B 767, B 777, DC-10, MD-11, TU-204, TU-214, TU-334, IL-86, IL-96.
- The platform is optimized for double-row arrangement of four LD1, LD3, LD3-46 containers, six LD2 containers or 2 pallets of the following size 125”x96”. Maximum load capacity is 5,000 kg.
- The platform is equipped with devices to move containers lengthwise and crosswise, container restraints, guides, rail guards and a workstation for a cargo-handling operator.
- Safe connection to aircrafts is achieved by extending the platform lengthwise and also, thanks to the trip transmitters that trigger, when the platform comes in contact with cargo hatch sills.
- The platform lip is fitted with an angle adjusting device for containers to ensure maximum precision when guiding ULD into cargo compartments of aircrafts.
- A foldable operator platform manages the vehicle’s width for hassle-free parking and maintenance.
Wide working temperature range
Experience and traditions
Up-to-date design solutions
Price / Quality
In compliance with standards