Flight Information Display System (FIDS)
The system is designed to notify passengers at the airport of flight expected arrival and departure times, check-in procedures, boarding calls, baggage reclaim and other related and promotional information. The information is displayed on screens located throughout the terminal. Visual instructions are accompanied by audio messages created using a speech synthesizer.
Our solutions have been developed using professional equipment from leading manufacturers such as NEC, LG and Samsung.
FIDS Key Features:
- Notifying airport passengers of arrivals and departures.
- Managing passenger flow and helping people navigate the terminal. This includes:
- Boarding gate screens
- Check-in desk screens
- Point of inspection screens
- Baggage reclaim screens
- Direction signs and signboards
- Broadcasting announcements and messages
- Broadcasting promotional content
- Providing weather information
- Displaying evacuation plan and instructions in case of emergency
FIDS Information Display Equipment
The default Flight Information Display System (FIDS) configuration utilizes flat LCD screens and includes:
- arrival and departure display screens (from 46” to 60”),
- check-in desk screens (from 32” to 40”),
- screens in the luggage inspection area (from 32” to 46”),
- screens in the waiting rooms (from 32” to 46”),
- boarding gate screens (from 32” to 46”),
- screens in the baggage reclaim areas (from 32” to 46”).
The number and dimensions of the screens depend on the airport terminal structure, the space of the service areas and passenger flow management.
Wide working temperature range
Experience and traditions
Up-to-date design solutions
Price / Quality
In compliance with standards
Self-Propelled Telescoping Passenger Stairs
Self-Propelled Passenger Stairs
Half-cab Catering Truck
Towed Passenger Stair TS-32
Self-Propelled Container Loader-Transporter SPK-36
Passenger Stairs with Lifting System for PRM
Aircraft Loader APK-10
Small Size Catering High lift
Transport vehicles to assist passengers with disabilities